Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rock&Roll - A Force That Won't Break!

Can't believe it's almost seven years since I was introduced to the amazing band, Alter Bridge!
I still remember the sudden feeling of shiver and goosebumps rushing through my spine, when I first heard the intro of their first single "Open your eyes" from their debut album One Day Remains, and not mention Myles Kennedy's powerful voice, the divine guitar play of Mark Tremonti and the amazing bass&drum beats by Brian Marshall and Scott Philips.

After all this years they still enchants me with their powerful music and amazing lyrics. Their passion and commitment for their music is tremendous and they truly are a role model for future Rock'n'Roll bands.

Although the band are pumping the breakes next year 2012, I'm looking forward to Myles further corporation with the legendary guitarist Slash, and Mark Tremontis solo project! 
But, like a little girl in a candy shop, I'll wait expectantly till 2013 for their fourth studio album. 
Untill then, Alter Bridge, see you in November at Wembley Arena in London! 

Now ladies and gentelmen! I leave you with the track "Zero" from their special edition expended album, ABIII.5, coming out October 17th, this month!

Good Night Folks! / Carol 




Alter Bridge, Indeed A Force That Won't Break!



Stay tuned!
* Their website: Alter Bridge
* Video owner: Tendai C.
* Music owner: 'Zero' by Alter Bridge, ©Alter Bridge, Roadrunner Records and EMI
  

No comments:

Post a Comment