Thursday, April 15, 2010

"It's Time To Step Up"

Since I was a little girl I have always loved and still love to see good danceshows, specially when my sister was performing. It's just so amazing how you move as if you didn't have no bones in your body :P. Anyway as you already know I just literally can't take directions from a dance choreographer, but after my sister's persuasion and I think her belief that I must have some talent... I finally said "humm..way not".

You can then imagen...me dancing Jazz, HipHop New Style and Ohh gosh..Crumping =0 I Will never forget the halv year of dancing this styles... in my whole life, yes I looked very silly and I mean VERY silly! But I sure had the time of my life and a hundreds of good lafters with my sister and cousin...every lesson :D
With that story said and with all my heart I leave dancing to the pros. Good Night ;) / Carol


Whant so se other upcoming movies? Visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/hollywoodstreams

No comments:

Post a Comment