Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Presentations

Your name: Sahara. Geez... here we go again. My name spells Sahara, but pronunces Sara. Simple as that!

Age: Twenty-one

Sign: Capricorn

Describe your Personality: Funny&Goofy, All over the place,stubborn and serious if neceasary.

Describe your style: Mostly sophisticated, classy with a twist of rock, a lá vouge rock!

Favorite fashion designers: Hervé Léger, Lanvin, Jhon Galliano when it comes to Couture, Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld.

Favorite stores: Urban outfitters, Topshop, M.A.C Store

Favorite city: New York BABY!

Favorite Bands: Paramore, Kings of leon and lots of indie bands.

Favorite books: The Twilight saga, Crime and Punishment.

Who are your favorite painters? Andy Warhol, Robert Rauschenberg, Edgar Degas and Gustav Klimt.

Who are your heroes in real life? My parents of course!

What is your present state of mind? Very content right now.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Hmm... I don't know. The Incredibles I guess. hahaha!

Can't live without: My Iphone.

A talent you suck at: Singing.I wish I could but I don't. Dooh!

A talent you shine at: Painting

Something we don't know about you: I'm very instrumental. Can play the piano and guitar.

What is your motto? Everything happens for a reason. Make it work!

Favorite citat: "I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing" -Socrates



---------------------------------------------------------------------------



Your name: Carol

Age: Twenty-four

Sign: Sagittarius, so watch out! I may poit you with my arrow

Describe your Personality: Hum... you'll see

Describe your style: That depends on my mood I guess.

Favorite fashion designers: Ehh...

Favorite stores:Rocks & M.A.C Store

Favorite city: Stockholm

Favorite Bands/Artist: Alterbridge, Foofighters,Chuck Berry Metallica, 3doors down, Keith urban, Edvard Grieg..the list can go on and on...

Favorite books: I'm still looking

Who are your favorite painters? Michelangilo

Who are your heroes in real life? My mother

What is your present state of mind? Pensive

Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Batman

Can't live without: My Ipod

A talent you suck at: Follow a dance choreographer.. haha

A talent you shine at: Ask my sister

Something we don't know about you: Many things

What is your motto? Don't take everything seriously!;)

Favorite citat: "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that" - Rocky


1 comment:

  1. Have a nice trip to USA Sahara ;)
    And Carol see you next week..

    xoxo

    P

    ReplyDelete